Total Pageviews

Friday, 8 April 2011

One of the best way to start making money online

First thing I have to mention here is that, paid surveys are not about getting rich in no time. They are only a great way to supplement some of your income. So if you see an advertisement that is too good to be true, that's probably a scam. The other thing you have to watch out for in order to avoid being scam is DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT pay for an expensive directory or website membership to get started. There are free directories available and signing up for survey panels that are absolutely free. You will get paid to take the surveys online either by sending you gift cards, cheques or paypal credit. 

This one is great for people trying to get started:


1)Opinion Outpost
If you are looking for just one paid survey company to sign up for, this should be the one. Opinion Outpost is one of the best paid survey company out there on the internet.

I joined opinion outpost for a few months, and I am receiving about 1-4 surveys daily, and usually qualify for nearly 60%-70% of them. Also the rewards are great, most of the surveys are worth $3-5 and the shorter one around $1.5 - $2 that only takes 15 mins.Best of all, the rewards are credited to your account quickly and the rewards can rack up really quickly. In conclusion, one of the best company out there if you want to see some results real quick. 
Overall:
Pro:Great rewards, Lots of surveys, quick turn-over and great customer services.
Con:Sometime, they will tell you that you are not qualify for surveys after you finish it. (Well, Most survey companies are having this problem.)

I will give it a score of 9/10 

(Please leave some comments if you think this post / the site are helpful or if you have any constructive feedback :D )



2) Web Perspectives
Not a bad choice, they have a ridicules amounts of survey invitations. While each of those surveys are worth 200-500 points (100points = $1 USD). Sometime they will send you a survey that doesn't worth any points, but you can simply just ignore that. It take a long time for the credits to actually go into your account tho. But overall it is a great paid survey company.

Overall:
Pro:Tons of survey invitation (and I actually mean TONS)
Con:A lot of the surveys are sweepstakes, their time of validating the credit might take up to a month.

Well, I will give it a 7/10


There are also a lot more paid survey sites like Ipsos-Isay, Global Opinion Panels, PineCone Research and MyView 


I would recommend people to sign up for more than one of these since they usually doesn't have that many survey. 



No comments:

Post a Comment